how to keep double entries when nbt is charged from customer 2% but payment made 2.04 to Inland revenue department

asked Oct 10, 2018 in NBT by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Oct 10, 2018 by Visio (4,210 points)
you dont have to have a direct accounting link between NBT collection and payment as IRD will not care how you claim it from the customer or whether you claim it or not at all. one option is:

when you sell:
cr sales
dr cash/debtors

when paying nbt:
dr nbt exp
cr cash/bank

Related questions